English to tamil dictionary pdf – English to maori dictionary.
English To Tamil Dictionary Pdf
- A book that lists the words of a language in alphabetical order and gives their meaning, or that gives the equivalent words in a different language
- A dictionary, also referred to as a lexicon, wordbook, or vocabulary, is a collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed alphabetically, with usage information, definitions, etymologies, phonetics, pronunciations, and other information;Webster’s New World College Dictionary
- a reference book containing an alphabetical list of words with information about them
- A reference book on any subject, the items of which are arranged in alphabetical order
- An associative array (also associative container, map, mapping, dictionary, finite map, and in query-processing an index or index file) is an abstract data type composed of a collection of unique keys and a collection of values, where each key is associated with one value (or set of values).
- Of or relating to England or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; “English history”; “the English landed aristocracy”; “English literature”
- an Indo-European language belonging to the West Germanic branch; the official language of Britain and the United States and most of the commonwealth countries
- the people of England
- A member of a people inhabiting parts of southern India and Sri Lanka
- a member of the mixed Dravidian and Caucasian people of southern India and Sri Lanka
- Tamil is a Dravidian language spoken predominantly by Tamil people of the Indian subcontinent. It has official status in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in the Indian union territory of Puducherry. Tamil is also an official language of Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- The Dravidian language of the Tamils
- of or relating to a speaker of the Tamil language or the language itself; “Tamil agglutinative phrases”
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the PDF gene.
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and electronically transmitted
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange. The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software, hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
english to tamil dictionary pdf – First Thousand
. English bull terrier. Dog. sepia
English Setter Collet